Bothell, Washington based Cardiac Science is a provider of advanced diagnostic and therapeutic cardiology devices and systems. Cardiac Science released the CareCenter MD diagnostic workstation for analysis of resting ECG and stress testing using a wireless data acquisition module.
System features from the press release:
- Wireless data acquisition: A Bluetooth connection between the patient and the diagnostic workstation removes the need for cables, providing the opportunity for physicians to perform testing in a wider range of settings.
- Advanced connectivity: Physicians can read, analyze, and confirm patient tests from anywhere with a secure internet connection. While no EMR is required to view data with CareCenter MD, records can be easily transferred to an EMR if desired.
- Shared patient database: Data for both ECG and stress tests are stored in the same database and can be easily accessed and reviewed, allowing physicians to make real-time comparisons of historical versus current patient data.
- Modern user interface:...
A simple and intuitive interface featuring one-button navigation makes CareCenter MD easy-to-use, reducing the need for training and allowing fast and efficient workflow.
Rene Mitchell, Director of Marketing said in the press release that:
- CareCenter MD delivers superior ease-of-use and efficiency.
- It’s the first PC-based diagnostic workstation that supports both resting ECG and stress testing with a wireless data acquisition module.