Apple store is flooded with iPhone and Android apps in every category released in 2010. With so many smartphone apps, it is difficult to gain the top position. iPharmacy, an app for Drug and Medication guide, is one of the top iPhone apps in the paid category. iPharmacy app is brain child of SigmaPhone LLC, hit the iTune store early this year and is considered as an “extraordinary” medical app.
iPharmacy offers many great features including:
- Offers value to users through various savings.
- Partnered with Honest Discounts, which allows app users to cash on big savings on their prescription.
- iPharmacy iPhone and Android app comes with a pre-activated prescription discount card.
- Users can save up to 75% off the original price on their prescription
- It is accepted at over 54,000 pharmacies including Rite Aid, Target, CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, and Walmart.
- Simply display the discount card in the app and shows it to the pharmacist at any of the participating pharmacies.
- Useful for consumers as well as healthcare professionals. It is an essential tool for healthcare professionals.
sizes="(max-width: 156px) 100vw, 156px" />It’s a handy medication guide, drug reference, or drug guide.
- The drug information available include indications & usage, dosage & administration, contraindications, warnings & precautions, adverse reactions, contraindications, drug interactions, and over-dosage.
- The app also allows the user to save a list of commonly used drugs and medications or e-mail that information.
There are countless features that can be listed for iPharmacy app and hence it has gained a lot of media attention. In fact it was covered in a new book by J D Biersdorfer J.D., Best iPhone Apps, published in September 2010, as the “Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference.”
Get your copy of iPharmacy app from the App Store or the Android Market.
Source: PR web