Nike has been leading the development of smartphone fitness apps and its iPhone app Nike GPS app is well known among fitness community. Nike launched its GPS sports watch in CES 2011 show. Now Nike has bounced back with another iPhone app, Nike Training Club, which is targeted for women. Nike training club is a personal training program with over 60 custom build workouts featuring audio guidance.
Nike training club app has four basic modules “Get Lean,” “Get Toned,” “Get Strong,” and “Get Focused,” with range of focused workouts for different body types. Each module has subsections and you can choose your workout according to your preferred training level. The main features of the training club include:
- a set of example pictures that walk you through the movements
- access step-by-step instructions and video demonstrations for every drill at any time
- set your workout to albums and playlists from your own music library
- audio guidance keeps you on track and motivated while working out
- unlock exclusive reward content when you reach training milestones
- track details of your workout history and training progress
- share workout and reward...
status on Facebook
You will need a small/medium sized yoga ball and some adequate weight dumbbells for some of the workouts. Apart from excellent exercising module, Nike training club graphical user interface has the high quality black and white with bold letters theme.
Nike Training Club looks like a good fitness app for women. You can download your free copy from iTunes store and move towards the goal you set as your New Year resolution.