What comes to your mind when you think about French fries, fried chicken, corn dog? Tasty meal or snack! The fried foods have good taste at the expense of high calories. Would you like if you can have the fried food without being fried in oil? If you are wondering how is it possible, take a look at the new invention by Royal Philips Electronics. The novel consumer electronic is named as Airfryer and as the name suggests, it uses hot air to fry food.
Philips is one of the renowned name in the consumer electronics and has been striving towards solutions for healthy lifestyle as stated by Philips Consumer Lifestyle CEO Pieter Nota: “At Philips, we develop advanced solutions that help contribute to people’s health and well-being.” The airfryer can revolutionize the way fried food is prepared and in the press release Nota also said that “The products we’re unveiling in Berlin today live up to that promise by helping people live a healthy, active and more sustainable life.”
How does Airfryer work?
Philips has patented a technology called, Rapid Air Technology, which circulates hot air around a grill component and is the crux of Airfryer. The hot air not only makes delicious meals, but also reduces fat up to 80% when compared to the...
oil fried versions.
Other features of airfryer include:
- no heat-up time required and fries are ready in just twelve minutes.
- create complete meals with the Food Separator Accessory, which cooks and crisps several ingredients at once — without mixing flavors.
- airfryer comes with an Integrated Air Filter, which eliminates smelly hot oil vapors.
- an in-built timer lets you pre-set cooking times of up to 30 minutes
- the Adjustable Temperature Control runs up to 200°C.
The world is moving towards preventive care and healthy food is a part of it. If you like to eat fried food, why not try airfryer and relish your fried food without worrying about the fat.