Have you ever suffered with acidity after meals, when lifting weight or straining and applying pressure in the intra-abdominal area or at night when lying down? Here are the few most recommended tips to solve your acidity problem. Don’t worry – it will be easier than your think!
To-do tips to control Acidity
· Take one piece of clove and suck on it slowly for immediate relief.
· Powder one clove and one cardamom; use the powder as a mouth freshener after every meal.
· Mint juice before meals keeps acidity at bay.
· Take a glass of water with a teaspoon of soda in it for an instant relief. Acid-base reaction-basic chemistry!!
· Take a mixture of two teaspoons apple cider vinegar and two teaspoons honey in a glass of water before meals for relief.
· A glass of cold milk provides immediate relief.
· Boil cumin seeds in a glass of water and drink it with your meal.
· Drink 1-2 glass of warm water every day, early in the morning.
· Drink coconut water 3 to 4 times in a day.
· Suck small piece of jaggery (gur) every day, after every meal.
0.5in; text-indent: -0.25in; line-height: 150%; text-align: justify; mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1;">· Banana, cucumber and watermelon treat acidity naturally.
· Drinking herbal tea, containing spearmint (pudina) and liquorice (mulethi) relieves acidity.
· Intake of cabbage juice every day avoids acid formation and the resultant acidity.
To-do tips to avoid Acidity
· Do not eat in a hurry or skip meals.
· Do not eat just before going to bed.
· Avoid taking tea, coffee and other aerated drinks.
· Frequent use of medicines like Aspirin, or Disprin should be avoided.
· Raw salad of vegetables like onion, radish, and peppers should be avoided.
· Avoid fried foods, pickles, hot spicy foods, vinegar, and chocolate.
· Avoid excessive smoking and alcohol.